1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

2017 Baby Names are here!

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by iamevallain, Jan 5, 2017.

1. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

2. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I like the names Blanche and Scar :D Thanks for the link! :)

3. Princess

Princess Active Member

Thanks for the posh list @iamevallain :) My friend is such a posh girl, if you know what I mean, and she is soooo fussy about naming her baby due in May. Will forward this to her :)

4. Hmmm... "Ra". I like the sound of that! My son would be named after a Sun God! So cool! Haha.

5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Try saying that in a deep, rusty voice. Raaaaa! Reminds me of egyptian movies and cartoons. :D

6. exactly! I can just imagine him playing with other kids and they'd ask "What's your name?" and then he'd begin to roar "Raaaa!" and the kids will just scream! (well, there could be a down side to that...) :D

7. LizB

LizB Member

What the? A girl named Czar-Czar? I can't even....
    I like that thename Una is on the list because i was considering that if I have a girl. I am one month away from finding out! :D

8. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I'd like Czar on it's own instead of Czar-Czar. I think it's a pretty unique name, easy to remember, and short to write. Perfect! :)

9. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Ohh, I love Fenston and Yellow, very unique but I find other names as weird and very rare if I may say so. Looks like shorter names are up this year and according to the article, some names are from centuries old and it's time to make them popular again. Very good idea on that. Lol.

10. actually, a quick research will show that "Czar" is a Russian word for ruler or emperor. "Czarina" is used as the feminine version. :)

11. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

Blanche and Gustav! I'd love to name my kids like that. it sounds so... posh! hahaha. how come I haven't seen this post?

12. Elizabeth Scott

Elizabeth Scott New Member

I really liked Queenie and will suggest to my sister who is expecting a baby.