1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

30 and Pregnant

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LizB, Dec 1, 2016.

1. LizB

LizB Member

Hi! I am Liz, 30 years young and currently 4 months pregnant. I was diagnosed with premature dilation of cervix and was put on strict bedrest for 3 months (now on my 2nd). I keep myself busy by being active on forums like these, and taking a LOT of online quizzes. :) So just you know, I am most like Arya Stark, I am sorted under House Ravenclaw, and I am a Jigglypuff Pokemon. Help me. Ha!

Looking forward to the forum.
  2. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hi Liz and welcome to our very happy and fun community! :D

We are soooo happy to have you here! Like you, I love online quizzes, those who have fun results telling you what your personality is like etc. haha :p I am a Charmader, and I am a Ravenclaw too!

Looking forward to your stories here :)
    Honeylette likes this.
  3. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Welcome to this family, Liz! We're starting to build this community, and so far I am enjoying my stay here a lot, so I hope you will too :D
  4. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Well hello there @LizB! I like answering online quizzes too until I discovered word hunt at a nearby convenient store and got hooked up and got bored. Haha.
  5. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Hi LizB! I am new here as well, and I love Harry Potter books so your being a Ravenclaw made me smile. I am a Hufflepuff, most probably. :) Looking forward to your stories.
  6. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Hi liz! Welcome fellow Stark. I loooove Game of Thrones and cant wait for the next season. Maybe in one of the threads here we can discuss our common interest in the series. :) Welcome!
  7. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Hey welcome to Maternity Forum. Glad to have a new voice around here. All I can say is I have been on a similar boat and I know the boredome is real. Hang in there. We will keep you company. :)
  8. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi Liz! Welcome to our family! We'll be glad to get you through your 3-month bedrest and have you around even more :D
    Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions :)
  9. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Welcome to Maternity Forums Liz! We all know how boring things can be sometimes and that's why we're here to help :)
  10. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Hey hot mom! Welcome, I am new myself. Keep yourself busy while resting. I hope the baby inside is resting well too! Don't strain youraelf too much. This is a great time to do a movie marathon for the remaining one month. :)
  11. LizB

LizB Member

Oh yeah! I am actually running out of things to watch. And funny, i found this forum because I was searching for stuff to watch on netflix and found a thread on this board. :)
  12. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Yeah just like you, I am new here and found this forum when I was searching about miscarriage and one topic here was recommended. There are tons of movies to watch, try A little bit of heaven, About Time, The Vow, or maybe watch concert of Adele. I love Adele. :)
  13. LizB

LizB Member

Thank you, I haven't watched The Vow yet, so that will go on the list. I also like watching Adele because she is so funny in between songs, and I adore her candidness about things. :)
  14. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Hello @LizB ! Welcome to the forum. I hope you really follow your doctor's instructions. Anyway, I'm Alex. Sorted under Gryffindor. I'm a huge HP fan myself. But as for Game of Thrones, I haven't watched a single episode hee. Reading posts in here makes my day.
  15. Princess

Princess Active Member

Heyaaaa Liz!

So happy you can join in the fun here at maternity forums! We share stories, experiences, questions, and the occasional rants about everything related to motherhood and parenting. Enjoy your stay :)