1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Adoption by State

Discussion in 'General Adoption Chat' started by HappyMum, Jan 2, 2017.

1. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Hi there! :D

If you know couples or families in the US who would love to adopt and foster children who need love and support, below is a helpful guide for adoption, all you have to do is choose the state you live in and you will have the information you need:

Adoption Assistance by State

2. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Thank you for the guide! My cousins are childless and they are considering adoption. :)

3. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Wow, it's good that the government has now provided details guides and support for those who are interested in adopting and fostering children into their homes. This is a good decision for them :)

4. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Yeah, I heard it is a bit difficult to qualify for adoption since many couples and families who adopted have encountered problems before. They are being stricter to avoid these problems in the future.

5. Princess

Princess Active Member

Thank you for sharing this very useful guide @HappyMum. Honestly, I didn't know the government has set up these help for those who are interested in adoption :)

6. Christie

Christie Active Member

Thanks for the guide! I am considering adoption someday too, but for now, I have to prepare for me and my husband's future and for my kids' futures too :)