1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Are my swimmers not swimming?

Discussion in 'Fertility issues' started by Picked Peppers, Jan 5, 2017.

1. So yeah, I'm just a little bit worried that my sperm isn't doing its job. I got tested and my sperm is fine, 100%. So I'm just a little bit confused, why aren't we forming up? am I doing anything wrong?

Any insight is much obliged!

2. maybe you and your partner aren't just timing it right? there are a lot of factors to take into consideration, actually. And no, don't put yourself as the one to blame! you and your partner should resolve this issue together. I'm sure that it will even form a stronger bond between the two of you.

3. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Well, in my opinion, maybe the age has become a factor... But I don't want to rain on your parade! if the doctor gives the green light, go for it! :)

4. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Many factors such as age, time of ovulation/fertile days, health, level of stress, sperm count, female reproductive system health, etc. You should maybe consult a doctor to know what your options are if you want a surefire way to conceive.

5. Princess

Princess Active Member

My advice: keep trying! And while you're at it, ask for guidance from the doc to boost your chances of success :D

6. Thanks everyone. We've been regularly checking with our OB ever since God knows when. Haha. Just hoping and wishing for all the best!

7. Christie

Christie Active Member

It's probably just bad timing in your wife's cycle when you two are doing it. Has your wife been tested as well?

8. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Good luck @Picked Peppers! I'm pretty sure you're gonna be given the bundle of joy in God's perfect time :)

9. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

When we were just first time trying to conceive, we would be disappointed every after the pregnancy test. It's weird, but the moment we stopped obsessing, that's when the magic happened. ;)