1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Baby Crawling Anti-Slip Knee Compression Sleeve

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Honeylette, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

We saw this in Amazon, and my husband bought it for our crawling nephew. He used to have his knees all read and sometimes scratched with all the very active play. He can stand by the way, and walk, but prefers crawling all the time. Now, his knees are well-protected. They say babies only develop their kneecaps from 3yrs old and up, so this is a bonus :)
  2. Princess

Princess Active Member

Hmm. Wouldn't it be nice if your nephew likes walking more than crawling, to develop his legs even more? :)
    I like this. We used a similar product before for our child to prevent redness and too much friction on the knees.
  3. Christie

Christie Active Member

I agree with @Princess, but hey, whenever the baby's ready to walk and keep running I guess. Oh they'd miss this time when the baby starts running 24/7. Oh gosh.
  4. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Haha, I know what you mean. It's getting crazy all the time when the babies finally get the walking and running part down. They would just love to keep you chasing them!
  5. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

I'm considering this for a baby shower gift. Thanks for the review! :)