1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

coloring books to pass pregnancy time :D

Discussion in '1st Trimester' started by Leiah, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hey have you seen those adult coloring books on the market? I love coloring and my husband bought some of those for me, together with a lot of colored pencils. I can say, it does help when I need to pass time! :)

2. Princess

Princess Active Member

Oh I love them! I actually have one, they are animals in very intricate patterns that it takes me about an hour each page to finish. Sometimes it takes even longer lol but it does help pass the time :)

3. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I found some at the bookstores here that are on sale. I'm not the artistic or creative type but I will give it a shot :)

4. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I love Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom. The intricate patterns are amazing. Completing 1 page will take long but very satisfying :)

5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll go look for that one in the bookstore. My friends are raving about this for some time now :)

6. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

No worries, @Christie . Enjoy!

7. This one's a joy!

8. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Those coloring books are a bit hard for me. Haha. What happened to those nice little coloring books with simple designs and cartoons? :p Kidding :D

9. You don't have to worry, I think everyone starts somewhere. A hobby should be enjoyable and not stressful, so I think you're doing great.

10. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I tried them, and I think it's been two days of coloring a page (an hour per day), and still not done. I think I have OCD hahaha :D

11. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Haha, I know what you mean! I even take my time very slowly to make sure everything looks perfect. It's a great way to release stress every now and then..