1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Cooking

Discussion in 'Empty Nest' started by MommyofTwo, Nov 12, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Wow! Advanced happy anniversary to you! :D

If you can, try to cook. It's very sweet and I'm sure your husband will appreciate it and love the meal you prepared :D

2. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Oh it sounds heavenly! What a lovely dinner and even better because it is home cooked! Perfect for romantic nights ;)

3. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Happy 5th wedding anniversary! Do share with us your celebration, we would love to celebrate with you! :D

4. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

You just made me drool! I love ribs! Especially when smothered with thick smokey barbecue sauce.. I haven't tried them with the spice rubs, but I'll search on it and try :D

5. Princess

Princess Active Member

Woooow! It looks so amazing! I am going to add this to my to cook list this week. Time to have a healthy tofu dinner :p

6. Christie

Christie Active Member

I do the same with rib-eye steaks at the grocery store, and it makes for a very fine dinner when served with red wine. Add some candles and string quartet and you have a fine dining experience ;)

7. If he likes pasta then topping it with steak would surely be great. Do it the Elvis style and you should be great.

8. How was your anniversary? Have you cooked dinner or just dine out?

I am drooling with the ribs! Especially the one with herbs, smells so good and yummy! Now, I'm hungry. :D

9. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Thanks for all your greetings everyone! Unfortunately, I didn't cook. We ate at our favorite Japanese restaurant yesterday to have dinner, because my kids wanted to go to the mall and eat ice cream. So to satisfy them and have bonding as well, we went out for dinner instead.

10. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Japanese food is great! I love sashimi and sushi and ramen, so I think it's a win for you :D Good to know that you and your family had fun at your anniversary :D

11. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Yes, we had katsudon, prawns, california maki, ramen and rice. We were so full we had to take home some of the food we ordered. :)

12. Awww yummy ramen! I love california maki forever! Haha. Now, I want to eat California Maki just thinking of it. Yay! I need to call my husband to buy pack of 8 for me tonight. :p

13. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

You go! Hahaha. My husband doesn't usd to like them but when I made him taste it, he always eat it when we're at Japanese buffet. A few pieces will make you full. Plus very affordable.

14. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I still have not developed a craving for ramen. I still feel that if I eat hot soups, I am sick, hence, I am not exactly a fan of it.

15. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

It's nice to eat them when it's raining and cold. Me and my husband sneaks out sometimes when the kids are asleep and go to our nearest ramen house especially now that it's really cold at night. :)

16. Nom nom nom for Ramen! We ate that for lunch today with my family. My toddler enjoyed playing with the noodles. Hahaha. The soup was poured all over his shirt, good thing I brought extra clothes for him. I love the tastiness of Ramen, really worth the price, because it's kinda pricey here if you eat from a restaurant.