1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Differences in pregnancy symptoms

Discussion in 'General Pregnancy Chat' started by Hollie, May 3, 2017.

1. Hollie

Hollie New Member

Hi everyone! I'm writing because I'm curious about my current pregnancy experience. I have two children from a previous marriage, both Caucasian. I am currently in a serious relationship with a black man, and we are expecting a boy in late August. I'm finding that this pregnancy is a lot different than my other two. I can't eat meat, I had morning sickness and nausea for the first 15 weeks, and my whole texture with food is way off. With my other two I could eat everything and never had morning sickness or nausea. This may be a silly question but has anyone else with these different types of pregnancies experienced such major differences? I'm curious as to what everyone has to say. It's quite possible the difference is just my age as I'm 38, and my youngest just turned 9. Thanks in advance for all of your input! :)

2. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Hello Hollie,

Congratulations!! :) There are some things that tend to change after your first pregnancy and some that tend to remain the same. But it's important to remember that every pregnancy is unique. When it comes down to it, there really is no predicting what any particular pregnancy will be like. I also hear stories from my mom and her siblings about how their pregnancies differ from the first and 2nd time they were pregnant. There's nothing to worry about. But if you are still anxious about it, you can speak with that with your OB.

3. Love

Love Guest

Each pregnancy can be completely different. I think your symptoms have only to do with your individual body at that point in time.