1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Do you have a man-cave?

Discussion in 'Dad Talk' started by MrHandy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

I'm currently working on my man cave. It's the basement, we had it remodeled and it now has its own life. I'm looking for a good design to work with, but I am hoping to finish my man cave this year :D

2. Princess

Princess Active Member

Well, my husband does. He has the whole attic to himself. Cleaned it out, put in our old couch and throw pillows when we bought new ones, set up a gaming corner, and it's his own little paradise. :p

3. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

my husband made the garage into a small man-cave by himself! it's a three car garage, so one slot was converted to a "room" where he placed everything he wanted, then the 2 slots remained to be for our cars of course. :)

4. my husband opt not to make a man-cave... because we agreed to make a mini-bar at the backyard! lol. he feels like a pro bar tender whenever we have parties.

5. Yes I do! it's got a pool table, a jukebox that I personally restored and my own mini-fridge, among many other things! I got it themed to have that 80's diner vibe. lol

6. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

My husband have this one too in the attic. All his guitars, speakers, amplifiers, a piano and lots of cables. Hahaha. He and his friends usually go there when they have their boy session. :) Good thing the attic is sound proof. He did it so I don't get annoyed when they are laughing and getting so loud with the bass and speakers. :)

7. Christie

Christie Active Member

You're such an understanding wife! :D
    I can't imagine having a boy band room in my house but as long as it's soundproof like yours, then I guess it's not a problem :)