1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by HappyMum, Dec 15, 2016.

1. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I had PCOS since when I was younger, and I used Estrosense capsules. I had irregular menses and acne and very bad dysmenorrhea too. I remember that after a month of taking Estrosense, my dysmenorrhea lessened dramatically, and my acne lessened a lot.

My menstruation became regular after a few months on it too. Now they have many brands of Estrosense but I used Womensense brand for it. I just wanted to share :)
  2. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Oh, I have very bad dysmenorrhea, maybe I should ask my doctor about this pill then :D Thanks for sharing! :D
  3. LizB

LizB Member

My sister has PCOS. It makes her miserable at least once a month. I will tell her about this med. Thank you!
  4. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I have very bad menstrual cramps too especially a few days before and the first 2 days of my period. Is that exclusive for PCOS women only? My concern is the acne and pain. And how many do you take this in a day?
  5. Princess

Princess Active Member

This was suggested to me by my OB before. I didn't have PCOS but I had hormonal imbalance and I asked for a more natural approach. She prescribed me this, but I found that my stomach is acidic when I take this, so I stopped and my OB gave me an alternative.

I guess it depends on how your body reacts to it. A friend of mine loves this supplement :)
  6. Princess

Princess Active Member

I don't think it's only for PCOS. It's actually an over the counter supplement but of course it would be better to tell your OB/Gynecologist about it first to be sure :)
  7. Wow, I have never heard of this. I have PCOS and sometimes when I get my period, I get really bad cramps for a whole day making my body so tired. Like last month I skipped my period and then I just had my period for this month. 3 days ago. Very weird cycle. I think I have to visit my OB soon and ask about this meds.
  8. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Yeah, this pill sounds very interesting to me. I haven't visited my OB for quite a while now, I guess it's time to visit her and tell her about this new discovery and see what she'll say about this. :)
  9. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I took this before to help control my hormonal acne which was so soooo bad. I don't know if it's the same with others but it made me sleepy and I'm happy when I take it because I sleep so soundly too. I just take it during the night.
  10. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Oh, does it have any antihistamine ingredients? Because antihistamine are for allergies and you will feel sleepy when you take it.
  11. Princess

Princess Active Member

I think they are made of natural ingredients and herbs. I used to read the back of the bottle but it was long ago that I forgot. But I didn't feel sleepy while taking it though.
  12. This is a great one, thanks for sharing @HappyMum
    I read about it and looks great. I am using Marvellon pills as prescribed by my OB but I'm having some rashes on my chest skin.
  13. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Oh, then that's good to know. I thought it will make you sleepy like the antihistamine content or ingredient. :)
  14. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Just remember to ask your OB ladies. Sometimes what's good for others are not recommended for you :)
  15. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Good one. It sucks to have sleepiness as side effect.