1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Free Johnson & Johnson Baby Sample Pack

Discussion in 'General Postnatal Chat' started by JennyCannes, Dec 12, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hey moms! :D

J&J is giving away a Free Johnson & Johnson Sample Pack when you sign up and create a profile in their site.

There is a question in the household section (when you create your profile) that asks if someone in your family or in your house is expecting a baby soon, and if you are expecting a new member of the family then they will give you a free sample pack through regular mail :D

2. Summer

Summer Member

Wow I love free stuff! Thanks for sharing the link, I will register so I can get a sample pack. :)

3. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Oh wow! I wish I knew about this when I was expecting. :D And J&J have good quality stuff too :D Maybe next time, eh?

4. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Oohh. I'd love to have this one :) Thanks for sharing!

5. LizB

LizB Member

Thanks so much for this tip! Today must be my lucky day! :D

6. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Oh I signed up for this offer and it took a month or so before I got the sample pack in the mail. But my coworker saidshe received a coupon voucher for the sample pack and she had to redeem the pack for free in the supermarket when she did the grocery. Either way, it's free :D

7. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Will they not check if you're really expecting? I want one but I am not expecting. Haha. Everybody loves freebies. :)

8. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I'm not sure, but I don't think they will waste time for that haha.

9. LizB

LizB Member

I will see if this is one way i could redeem too