1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Gender Dreams

Discussion in '2nd Trimester' started by JennyCannes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Have you ever dreamed about the gender of your baby way before your gender reveal ultrasound? And did it coincide with the gender of your baby? I'm just curious. I had a dream that I'm having a lovely baby girl!

I'm at this phase that I'm having a lot of questions lately haha! Please bear with me :p

Solange Diaz likes this.
  2. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Yes I have. I've always wanted my first child to be a boy, so during my first pregnancy I've always dreamt of having a boy. But when I gave birth, we had a lovely baby girl. I have two daughters now, and currently pregnant with my third child. Haha that's normal.

Leiah likes this.
  3. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I have always dreamed of having a baby boy, I am not sure if that's going to happen but I am looking forward to it.

4. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I kept dreaming of a baby boy, a toddler even when I was pregnant with my first baby and true enough I had a baby boy. With my second child, I dreamt of this cute girl but I had another baby boy again :)

5. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

In my dreams, I was.having a baby girl. So for a while, I really thought I was going to have a girl. But then it turned out to be a boy (which is what I really wanted) and i was so.overjoyed :)

6. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

That is so weird. My dreams were always gender neutral. Which is ok because most of my baby dreams when I was pregnant were mostly a reflection of my anxieties about taking care of a baby. :) I was so scared I will fail at being a mom.

7. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

My dreams back then were always about baby boys, and true enough I had two baby boys! But I guess it's all a coincidence. Dreams are mostly a reflection of your subconscious thoughts :D

8. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Haha, I'll make sure not to rely on dreams too much. It's just that sometimes I overthink too much during this pregnancy. Haha :D

9. I have always been told by fortune tellers that my eldest will be a boy and I obsessed on it. It's great that they were right because I prepped myself for a baby boy and now I have 3. I haven't considered having a little girl, and now that my husband and I agreed on not having anymore children I thought having a daughter would be nice.

10. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Wow. I haven't tried going to a fortune teller or anything but I wanna try. I have two daughters and right now I'm pregnant. I'm hoping it's gonna be a boy this time, but if it would be a girl, then I would be as happy.

11. Christie

Christie Active Member

I haven't tried going to a fortune teller either, because I don't know where to even find one haha. But it would be an interesting experience I think :p It's cute how we moms try to do so many things out of curiosity when we are pregnant and excited :p

12. It was surreal and to find out that I am going to have a son at the time, it was just fantastic!