1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Gift for an introverted Teen

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Solange Diaz, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

My husband asked me to buy a gift for his godson who is about 16. He doesn't know him much, not see him much, and all he could tell me is that he is a bit introverted. Any suggestions what gift would fit?

2. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Introverts like to reflect, don't they? Maybe a nice, manly journal and pen set or something meaningful but also useable like a compass. I remember my dad gave that to my then 18-year-old brother and he really appreciated it. He keeps it until now.

3. LizB

LizB Member

Books! I love getting books, and though it is best to buy books accdg to one's personality, you can also play it safe and get either a popular book on New York Times, or a classic. :D

4. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I thought of books too. Maybe you can sneak in to his Facebook page and see what his interests are? Maybe you can get a clue on what to buy for the teen.

5. Princess

Princess Active Member

Maybe a guitar he can learn to play, or something new to him so he can try new hobbies. :)

6. Perhaphs a unique toy he could fiddle in his hands or an item of novelty. He is almost an adult so, a mini swiss knife or that rotating knife (they sell those with no sharp edges, they are called Kunai knives) from Naruto (an anime) and throw in something familliar like a plain shirt

7. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I think giving a guitar is a very nice idea. That would be an instant new hobby for the teen if he does't know who play the guitar. I think it is correct as well that you check his Facebook to see which ones he likes most.

8. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

You'd be surprised how creative and talented introverts are when you give them anchance or an outlet. :)

Video games also work. Most of them love it because they like being in their "man caves" for that :p

9. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Clothes always turn out great if you know his size. I think introverted guys are laid back when it comes to fashion, so a hoodie may be good :)

10. LizB

LizB Member

I agree with this too! An introvert would like.getting his feels on by learning how to play a guitar. Or an ukelele

11. Ukulele is a good idea! I would consider that too if I would pick a gift.

12. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Something playful, a hat, beanie or mask. I know a grown up who has this monkey mask and he loves it.

13. Joy

Joy Guest

I think camera is also nice as a gift. It can make positive changes in attitude. The interaction of introvert people with the outside world helps them in acquiring positive personality traits and sustain them.