1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Glad to meet you!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Picked Peppers, Jan 5, 2017.

1. What's up everyone? it's Peter here!

I'm a 39 year old, fully-committed, stay at home dad - father to 1 boy (and trying to follow up on another one!)
    Saw this forum as I was trying to look for tips on how to conceive, so yeah. here I am. haha.

looking forward to chatting with you all! :)

2. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

Hey mate! glad to see another dad on board! see you around other threads, Peter!

3. Hi Peter! another one of the dads have stepped out of their man caves, it seems! lol. welcome to the forum!

4. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Hello daddy Peter! hope we'll see more from you on the forums! PS, don't be afraid to ask - we're all just trying to help one another! :)

5. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi Peter! Welcome to the community :)
    Wow, three dads here in the forums! This looks very promising and interesting :D

6. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Hi bro!
    Kudos to stay at home dads!! :D
    Glad to see you on board ;)

7. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hello and welcome to our family! Glad to see more dads in here! :)

8. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Wow! We are being invaded by stay at home dads. Yeay! I am really intrigued and excited to know what goes on dad's mind, seriously. Welcome! :)

9. Summer

Summer Member

Hello Peter! Welcome to the group. A few more dads here and I will invite my husband in this forum too and he might consider working from home too. :)

10. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Hi Peter! Welcome to the forum! :D I hope you find this a free and safe space to share our thoughts as parents. :D

11. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to share all the stuff Dads think about. For sure, I'm one of those who would like to know.

12. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Hi Peter and we are sending you our warmest welcome to this family! Enjoy your stay! :)

13. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Welcome to our community Peter! I'm looking forward to having you around the forums :)

14. Princess

Princess Active Member

Hi Peter and welcome to our family. We're glad to have you on board. :D

15. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Hi Peter! Didn't expect dads would sign up here. I'm glad you all did. :D Enjoy parenthood!