1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Got a faint line does anyone else see it!

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Sandy Wyatt, May 1, 2017.

1. Sandy Wyatt

Sandy Wyatt New Member

hello my name is sandy I'm in need of advice. I started my cycle day 1 on April 10, 2017 to April 14,2017 by the 17 th I was ovulating so I we dtd about three times that night here or some of my symptoms

0-1 dpo nothing
    2 -5 dpo nothing
    6 dpo light spotting pink when i wiped
    7- 22 headaches mood swings sore nipples very sore stabbing pain in one right now
    Stabbing felling in uterus craving steak.
    Please tell me if you see a faint line anyone

2. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Hello Sandy,

Missing a period is one of the first signs that you might be pregnant. You may take a home pregnancy test as soon as possible. If you have very early pregnancy symptoms, such as implantation bleeding, you may even take a home pregnancy test before your first missed period.

If you take a home pregnancy test and the results reveal a faint positive line, there’s a strong possibility that you’re pregnant. Some women see a clearly distinguishable positive line after taking a home test. But in other cases, the positive line appears faded. In these instances, a faint positive can be caused by low levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).

However, taking a home pregnancy test and getting a faint positive line doesn't always mean you’re pregnant. Sometimes, what appears to be a positive line is actually an evaporation line. These misleading lines can appear in the results window as urine evaporates from the stick. If a faint evaporation line develops on your home pregnancy test, you may mistakenly think that you're pregnant.

It can be hard to determine whether a faint line is a positive result or an evaporation line. The primary difference is that evaporation lines appear in the test window several minutes after the recommended time for checking the test results.

You may also speak with your doctor about it. :)