1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Hape Wooden Toys

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Solange Diaz, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

My sister just came back from Switzerland for the holidays and brought my son a wooden toy gift from Hape. I love it so much and so does baby! It looks very well made, I like that it is wood. It reminds me of my old toys before plastic was in. :D I thin Enzo finds it very stimulating as well and helps his pincer grip develop. :D I totally recommend it.

Here it is:

2. LizB

LizB Member

You are right, this looks really well-made. I honestly don't like the flashy modern toys. I think most of them are crap. I am already imagining my baby's nursery and I can only visualize populating it with classy tasteful things, like this toy. :D Thanks, Solange!
  3. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Wow it does looks nice! We have a lot of wooden toys too, some were from my eldest son and every holidays or birthdays, we get to have a new one because I always request my parents to give my boys those because they are really good in learning. I don't mind spending on wooden toys because they are really educational. :)
  4. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Those look like the DIY science projects we used to make during primary school! :D I wonder if it can make babies as smart too :D