1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Happy Holidays! :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by JennyCannes, Dec 24, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! :D

Have a Blessed End of the Year!

2. Merry Christmas from my family to yours! Have a blessed Christmas and enjoy the holidays! :)

3. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Have a very merry Christmas to one and all! I hope the lights of Christmas memories we make will keep us warm for the year ahead!

4. Summer

Summer Member

Happy Holidays to my family here! May all our families enjoy this holiday and the coming new year! God bless us all. :)

5. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Happy holidays everyone! :) I hope you are all having a memorable time with your families!

6. Happy Holidays! Wishing everyone a 2017 full of good things.

7. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Happy holidays and a prosperous 2017 to all.

8. Christie

Christie Active Member

Happy Holidays lovely ladies! It has been a great year. A few more days and we will be going into 2017 :D :D :D

9. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Oh what a nice holidays this year has! Everything was so cheerful and went well for me :D
    I'm happy to have met and talked with you mommies :D

10. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Awww! Happy holidays everyone! It's almost new year already, time for us to make the most of the holidays! :D

11. Princess

Princess Active Member

Oh I'm so excited for the coming year! I think it will be one of the best years to come :D

12. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I know, right? :D
    We're getting our snowsuits out to enjoy the winter outdoors. I wish I could go skating too but I don't want to risk anything :p

13. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

same here!

14. Christie

Christie Active Member

Yeah me too, I miss skating very badly. But I can do that next winter instead. For now, my baby is the priority :D