1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Hey moms! ;D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HappyMum, Nov 3, 2016.

1. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I'm Precy, based right here at the heart of Baltimore. :)

I am a caregiver-nurse assistant, and a mother to two very sweet and loving children who have finished school and moved out.

I joined here to share my own stories, read your stories about your journeys, and to help in any way I can.

I hope we can be friends! :D
    Princess likes this.
  2. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hi Precy! I'm Leiah :)
    Looks like you had your fair share of adventures with raising kids, I'm looking forward to those stories, definitely! :)
    Princess likes this.
  3. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Wow, it's great to have you on board the Maternity Forum, Precy! :D
    Thank you for taking time to share your stories with us!
    Princess likes this.
  4. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hi there Precy! I'm happy to run into you here, it's always nice to learn from other people's experiences with child-rearing. I'm still getting the hang of it, and I'm sure many of us would love to hear those juicy stories you got in your bag ;)
    Princess likes this.
  5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Oh hello there Precy! You're so blessed to have raised such good men, and keep your marriage at 25 years!
    Cheers to you joining us here :) Have fun!
    Princess likes this.
  6. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Welcome Precy! I am pretty sure you have loads of stories to tell! Pretty excited about that, especially with the difference and similarities of the parenting approach you have compared to today. Thank you for joining us!
    Princess likes this.
  7. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Precy. I just made a mental note that every time I see you post anything, I ought to get pen and paper and take down notes. 25 years and raising good men sounds amazing. I hope to learn a thing or two. looking forward to your posts!
    Princess likes this.
  8. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Oh let's be friends, Precy, surely. I am thoroughly enjoying this forum, I am getting to learn about so many other opinions that I believe helps me form more of my own. I hope you will have fun too.
    Princess likes this.
  9. Princess

Princess Active Member

Wow, I could learn a lot from your experiences, I bet!

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :D I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
  10. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Hello there Precy! I hope we get to mingle here more often, even if we're all communicating online only. Virtual friends are the best! Cheers to new friendship! :)
  11. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Hey Precy! I'm Alex, a mother of two (soon to be 3). Welcome to maternity forum! Looking forward to reading your experiences as a mother :) Cheers!
  12. Better late than never! Welcome to our community! So glad we are growing in numbers!