1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Hey y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rrrobert, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

Hi everyone! I'm Robert. I'm a Daddy of 2 (soon to be 3) beautiful children. 2 girls and (hopefully!) 1 boy.

well, I stumbled on this forum as my wife was looking for tips on her pregnancy, and I said to myself, "time to be part of the team!" lol.

That's about it I guess? haha. see you all around! :)

2. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

so you're that guy that questioned my faith on doctors! hmpf! :mad:

haha just kidding! welcome to the community Robert! ;)

3. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Well hello there Daddy Robert! I am thinking you are sneaking on what moms talk about in a forum, huh? haha. Welcome to te world of motherhood! :)

4. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Robert! :) About time we hear from the dads around here. :) it would be lovely what you think about varicose veins and mom-brains :) j/k! :) see ya around.

5. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Welcome Robert! I hope you enjoy your stay here and you get to share some tips on how we can understand dads better. Lol. We hope you will also learn things that we discussed here. Browse away sir. :)

6. LizB

LizB Member

Welcome to the forum robert! :) it would be fun to hear from a dad's perspective. Don't be a stranger :)

7. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Welcome to the group! :) And congratulations on the 3rd kid. :) you sure will have a lovely full house.

8. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

Thanks for all the warm greetings everyone! I hope I can be of much help and assistance to everyone on the forum, just like how the whole forum helps me! :)

9. hi there, robert! glad to have you on the forum! This should be interesting, we can finally see a dad's perspective on things! lol

10. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I'm so happy to welcome another dad into the forum! This is going to be great! :D
    Hope to see you around ;)

11. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Hey bro! I'm happy to know that I have 2 more dad buddies here! :D

Princess likes this.
  12. Princess

Princess Active Member

More dads :D I might just be able to convince my husband to join in ;)
    Welcome Robert! :D

13. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hi there Rrrrrobert! Haha. Nice to meet you here. Welcome to the forums! :D

14. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Thank you for joining us here at Maternity Forums! You're more than welcome here :)

15. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

I had to be unique, I couldn't be just another "Robert" lol. :D

GLAD TO MEET EVERYONE!
    FULL SUPPORT FROM THE DADDY TEAM @MrHandy @Picked Peppers!

16. that's right @Rrrobert! haha. see you more on the forum! :)

17. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

YEAH! :D :D :D

18. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Haha, I'm so glad to see you dads "teaming up" in here lol. Welcome to the forums Robert! :)

19. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Welcome to our community Robert! I'm looking forward to having you around the forums :)