1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Hi Everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Peachkins, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Sorry, I saw this thread quite late and introduced myself in another thread. :) I am Peachy, and I have a 1 month old baby girl, Clara. It feels like I breastfeed for hours on end so I tripped upon this forum and thought I would join in. :)
  2. LizB

LizB Member

Hi @Peachkins! Welcome to the forum. I am also a greenhorn here but so far I find the threads and the community responses really interesting. I will be sticking around. Catch you later :)
  3. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Hi Peachkins! I love the name Clara. It sounds so simple but sincere. :) Welcome to the forum. Glad to keep you company while you nurse your baby. We are in good company :)
  4. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Welcome to Maternity Forum, @Peackins. First, I love your name. Second, Clara is so lucky to have such a diligent mum. Keep it up! :)
  5. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Hey @Peachkins ! :) I love your baby's name, reminds me of Barbie in the Nutcracker hee. I've always loved Barbie movies until now. Anyway, I hope this forum would help you in your everyday life as a mom, like it has always did with me.
  6. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Welcome to our family, Peachy! We're so happy to have you here. :)
    Breastfeeding can sometimes be a bit boring if you have no one to talk to and now you have us! :D
  7. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Hi Peachy and Clara :D
    We're glad to have you on this community and we hope to see you around here often :)
  8. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hi Peachy! Welcome aboard our lovely community! We're so happy you joined us :)
  9. Princess

Princess Active Member

Hi Peachkins! :D

We are very happy you decided to be a part of maternity forums! We share stories, experiences, questions, and the occasional rants about everything related to motherhood and parenting. Enjoy your stay here :)
  10. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Welcome Peachy and your wonderful bundle of joy Clara! :) We know how you feel, sometimes it does get too boring or flat, and that's why we are here :)