1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Hi there! ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Honeylette, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi, I'm Honeylette, but you can call me Honey.

I love and absolutely adore kids.

I am a preschool teacher and that job is one of the happiest, stress-free jobs anywhere!

Imagine being surrounded by crazy, screaming, tumbling bundles of joy every single day.

All the hugs and kisses and small hands tugging at your pants, yep.

That's my life :D

2. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hi Honey! Thanks for welcoming me here at the forum, I appreciate it! :)
    Your life and job sounds very, very fun, and crazy, but fun. Haha! Hope to see you around!

3. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hello hello!! :)

Oh what a lovely job you have there, and I'm sure you can use the experience you have with the preschool kids in raising your own :)
    Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay here :D

4. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Oh, the joys of those little buggers wreaking havoc everywhere! Haha. I can imagine your everyday life. Must be so much fun!
    Welcome to Maternity Forum!

5. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I don't mean to be a sour puss, but I might not be able to handle your job properly. The least I could do is like 2 kids to manage and it could get haywire from there easily. I have nothing but utmost respect to teachers, welcome to the forum Honey!

6. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

I have deep respect for pre-school teachers. I could only wish for half the patience they have in managing kids not even their own. Kudos, and welcome to the forum, Honeylette! Hope you could give us tips of the trade once in a while!

7. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Honeylette! I love how convincing you sounded about having the happiest job, although for me, I'm not so sure if it's going to be stress-free. It does sound like it has lots of benefits though and the love of a number of kids must be one of the most satisfying. :D Hope to hear more from you in here.

8. It's getting difficult to keep tabs on everyone here! A lot of newcomers, yay! There are certainly a lot of love to pass around and welcome to the forum!