1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Princess, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Princess

Princess Active Member

Hello! I've been hanging around here reading and I'm pretty happy with this community. I thought it is a great idea to have somewhere moms and expectant mothers can share their experiences and express what they feel. It's kind of like an outlet :)

I'm Princess, by the way, an accountant from Victoria, Texas. It's so nice to meet everyone here :D
  2. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hi Princess!

I feel the same way, I guess there's something comforting with talking with other moms, and so far I'm enjoying it here too :)

Welcome to Maternity Forum! ;)
    Princess likes this.
  3. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Sending my warmest hellos and welcome to Texas!
    Have fun here Princess, we're glad to have you join us! :)
    Princess likes this.
  4. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Oohh! An accountant from Texas! Welcome! Do you get many tax jokes? Kidding. I'm glad you finally joined us and hopefully you stay and be part of the community we are building. Awesome to have you around! :)
    Princess likes this.
  5. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Welcome to the community! I'll be asking you for advice when it comes to tax ;)

Have fun, and we hope you'd stick around as we grow our family here at maternity forum :)
    Princess likes this.
  6. Princess

Princess Active Member

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome! :D

Haha, I get that one a lot :p
    I'm very excited being part of this community, I'm definitely in for the long haul!
  7. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Hello Princess! Glad to have another voice in here. I am looking forward to your posts, and hope you have as much fun as I am having. :D
    Princess likes this.
  8. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

it sure is a great outlet for us moms. We do need an outlet, because after all we are doing one of the toughest jobs on earth. I am also finding a lot of gems in this site. Catch you later!
    Princess likes this.
  9. Princess

Princess Active Member

Thank you for the warm welcomes, Solange and Dilly's Mom :D