1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

horrible inner thigh and groin pain!?

Discussion in '3rd Trimester' started by Jade, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Jade

Jade New Member

Hi! I have a question for all the expacting mothers and mothers out there I was hoping you would post for me.

Hi Mommas! Im a second time momma, and I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow with my baby girl. Im having an issue that I would like y'alls opinion on. Since around the begining of December I have been experiencing the worst pain in and around my inner thigh and groin area. It has progressively gotten worse and worse. Making it almost impossible to climb my stairs or even something as simple as raising my legs to put on pants. It seems to be worse at night time especially when trying to roll over to try and get comfortable. Has anyone ever experienced this? If so what was it, and is there anything I can do to help ease the pain and uncomfort? I was thinking it may be due to spreading, or something but I didn't go through this at all with my first pregnancy. Any opinions or thoughts at all on what I can do would be so greatly appreciated. It has gotten to the point that I can barely handle it anymore the pain is almost unbearable, and I just want to get some rests. Hot baths aren't even doing the trick. Thank you so much ladies. ❤❤❤

2. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

using a warm compress can ease the pain? also, as you are 30 weeks in your pregnancy, maybe its best that you dont move around so much. never forget to consult your OB okay? take care @Jade! :)

Jade likes this.
  3. Jade

Jade New Member

Thank you so much! I had another momma tell me to searchsymphysis pubis dysfunction. Im thinking it may be that.

4. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

You can wear those belly support bands for pregnant women if the weight of your baby bump is becoming harder to cope with. I think it might be because of the pressure.

5. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Could be, could be something else. My wife has this knack of searching google for answers to her body conditions, and a lot of times it's different. :p
    Try asking your OB instead :)

6. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Yup, never ever try to self-diagnose or worse, self-medicate! Google isn't a doctor - chances are you have cancer if you consult with him! lol.