1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

How often do you do it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by MommyofTwo, Jan 13, 2017.

1. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I am just curious how often other married couples do it, say in a week? Me and my husband sometimes do it once or sometimes three times a week depending mostly on my husband schedule because he changes his work time every two weeks. How about you guys?

2. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Okay, this may sound exaggerated but believe me it's real. We do it at least three times a week, twice a day. Hahaha. I guess it's our hormones and we're so much in love with each other and we're so much attracted to each other. And we always find time for this no matter what. Haha.

3. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

we have toned down on the number of times of doing it, but when we do... we're afraid that we might get noise complaints! haha. around twice a week I guess?

Amber Lee likes this.
  4. taking care of kids isn't an easy task so we surely havent had sex in a while. but we had an agreement that we make love at least 4 times a month. haha.

5. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

well, from the guy's side, we want to engage as much as we can. but of course it has to be consensual - so I work for it! back rubs, foot massages, or just anything to set the mood. so yeah, you can say we're pretty active. lol

6. AS MUCH AS WE CAN, SO WE CAN CONCEIVE ONE MORE TIME!!! hahaha. but seriously, we try to max ourselves out, but not to the point where we over-do it, and then it would just turn to a hassle. balance is still key to kindle the flame. :)

7. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Oh my goodness! hahaha. I am so worried about this too! My husband would ssshhh me when we do it. :)

8. Summer

Summer Member

We are slowing down since i just gave birth recently. So I can say we do it once a week. It feels odd for me because I just gave birth 3 months ago.

9. We are not active in the past few weeks maybe because we are busy with our work and schedule and kids since the New Year. But when we do find time, we usually do it 3-4 times a day. Yes, 3-4 times a day. Those are the days when the kids are with the grandparents and we locked ourselves in our room watching and eating and having sex. :D:p

10. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

My desire for it kind of decreased after pregnancy. I am just so overwhelmed with taking care of the baby. I think we've done it twice in the past month. I wish we could do more but I am just often so tired. I am hoping (and Im sure my husband too) this is only for now.

11. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I love this! Hahaha. You go! Looks like you really enjoy each other. :D

12. is there any difference? I mean, we all know that the va*ina can stretch, and seeing that you've just given birth 3 months ago, that's something. lol

13. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

your husband will surely surprise you one of these nights. He'll pull all the stops to put you in the mood. be ready! haha

MommyofTwo likes this.
  14. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I like this! Lol. I like your humor @Rrrobert haha. You're like my husband who always teases me when he wants something from me. Haha.

15. Summer

Summer Member

Well, my husband said there was no major difference. hahaha. except that we are more quiet now than before and that we usually do the quickie ones because of the baby who always know that her parents are making out and she'll cry her lungs out to get attention. Hahahahaha

16. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Gosh I can relate to this! We were like this before but now that my boys sleep soundly during the night, we have all the night in our bedroom. Lol.

17. lol that's quite the pickle! a little tip, when you and the hubby get in the room, put some butter/oil on the doorknob outside and then lock your room. of course tuck the kids in to sleep first. haha.

18. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

yes we do! haha. we try to enjoy every moment we have to ourselves. :)

19. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

LMAO! That is so great and keep it coming for a happy sex life. :)

20. Summer

Summer Member

Well lucky you! You must be enjoying it now. We will have to wait a couple of months more before we can be like that. Lol.