1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

How often do you do it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by MommyofTwo, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hmm. I'm not sure how to react with this coming from a guy haha.

We do it once a week during my first trimester but that's about it. LOL :p

2. oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to come off as some sort of "addict" :( all I really meant is that, we're a kind of old couple and we're still trying for another baby. haha.

3. sounds like somebody trying to be defensive... :p:p:p haha. kidding aside, I do hope your efforts bloom! good luck! :)

4. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

This little thread of ours is showing our naughty side people! lol I remember myself being a kid and my parents were locked in their room... I always thought my dad was hurting my mom because my mom was screaming! o_O o_O o_O

5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Haha, I don't mind. I think we should be open about these things. My husband and I do it a lot, but that was before this pregnancy since I am at high risk and on bed rest.

6. oh wow. haha. I think we should mark this thread already as a +21 thing! lol :D

7. haha come to think of it, I think I said too much info with my comment. lol. oh well, I guess we should be more open about these things. :)