1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

How to do a facial massage for baby to promote sleep

Discussion in 'General Postnatal Chat' started by HappyMum, Dec 28, 2016.

1. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

If your baby just refuses to go to sleep, I found a great massage that can relax and soothe your baby, and make him or her ready to sleep easily and without fuss :D

Enjoy moms :D

2. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Aww that's so cute! Thanks for sharing @HappyMum! I'll try this one tonight with my older son :D

3. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hey, this can actually get in handy. Sometimes, my baby just keeps awake even if he hasn't slept for so many hours.
    Maybe this can help with getting sleep :)

4. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Yes, I have been doing baby massage for so long before these videos started becoming available on the internet.
    They are a hundred percent effective and really soothes the babies :D

5. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

My son loves this. you could see him settling down even if he is very active a few minutes ago. I think we have a new massage fan in the family LOL :p

6. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Aww, so cute! I'm going to try this tonight :D Thanks so much for sharing this video with us @HappyMum :)

7. Princess

Princess Active Member

My baby didn't go to sleep. Just stared at me for the whole massage and stayed awake for an hour more after before finally sleeping. I noticed less activity though so I bet it was relaxing. :D