1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

How To Make Pregnant Wife Feel Special

Discussion in 'Dad Talk' started by MrHandy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

I came across this wonderful blog post and remembered those times when my wife is pregnant.
    I thought it would be an inspiration for those new dads out there ;)
    Here's the post on how to make your expecting wife feel special :)

2. This article is so nice! I like #4, take her shopping and #10, seduce her. Lol. These are the best two for me and I can say that I will be super spoiled if this happens to me. Lol.

3. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Number 10 is the winner! Definitely :D Haha, kidding aside, I think that men should make their wives feel special even when they are not pregnant. :)

4. They really should! Haha. I laughed hard at this, I remember my friends call this as "sexy time". Seducing each other and making out. Haha.

5. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

my mom and dad always did this kind of ritual, as my mom would tell me the story, that for every week that passed by as she was pregnant, she'd receive little gifts like flowers, a necklace, a handkerchief, etc. with a special note on them by my dad! I thought it was just precious. <3

6. my husband would always reassure me that he'd stay by my side through whatever, especially whenever I felt down during my pregnancy. Then he'd re-tell me his vows from our wedding day, it was just really sweet of him!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

I do this with my wife! I send her these "care packages". I think a movie was released with that thing too!

8. PRO TIP: anything your wife asks for, especially for food even at the middle of the night, make sure you deliver and give it to her. haha.

Amber Lee likes this.
  9. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hahaha! Yes, no argument there. I think all of us ladies can definitely agree with that! :D

10. Princess

Princess Active Member

This is soooo sweet! :) My parents were sweet, but not this kind of sweet. My husband is the spoiling type, and he usually gives me different kinds of chocolates. I hate it because it makes me fat but I can't resist!

11. LizB

LizB Member

As a pregnant wife, I attest to #8. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't really care about being seduced or flirted at. I'd rather have him waking up in the middle of the night because I have to eat pineapple dipped in salt. Like now.

12. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

well, in my opinion, seduction or flirting by my hubby makes me feel like im still hot and sexy. just something to excite us both and make us "spark some flames". lol

13. it's the vow! to help Channing Tatum make his wife (Rachel Mc Adams) remember that he is her husband after a car crash! sorry, just really loved the movie!

14. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

That's right! I remember my wife dragging me to the cinemas to watch that movie, I ended up enjoying it - and got a pro tip as well! lol

15. I've learned this the hard way. once I wasn't able to buy a carton of milk when my wife was pregnant, she didn't talk to me for the WHOLE DAY... yikes. :/

16. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I have to agree with this! Haha midnight cravings are critical for pregnant moms. Hahaha. You cannot complain, you just follow. :)

17. I just remembered. my wife asked for a slice of watermelon at around 11 pm when she was pregnant. I had no choice but run to a convenience store just so I could make her calm down. she was going crazy until the watermelon suppressed her! lol

18. Christie

Christie Active Member

@Picked Peppers wow! It's a good thing you actually found watermelons at a convenience store. Here in our place, watermelons are hard to buy at that time.

19. yeah, its a specialty local store. they store a lot of tropical fruits and a lot of hard to find things. :)

20. Amber Kunkel

Amber Kunkel New Member

It is very important to make your wife feel loved and wanted everytime specially during Pregnancy it is must. Being a women I would suggest you that you can make her feel loved by being around her, taking care of her food n all those little stuff and surprise her with unexpected gifts. During my pregnancy my husband gifted me a cool pair of sunglasses it was something very special to me. There are many Wholesale sunglasses distributor online having trendy pairs. Or you can give her something she wants or special dinner date will also work. Hope it is useful.