1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

hubby in delivery room during labor?

Discussion in 'Labor and Birth' started by Princess, Jan 6, 2017.

?

Do you want your husband in the delivery room while you are in labor and during delivery?

1. Yes!

80.0%
  2. No!

20.0%
  1. Princess

Princess Active Member

Do you want your husband in the delivery room while you are in labor and during delivery?
    Personally, I don't like that, but with my first child he insisted anyway lol.

2. Uhh... hello? Dad here! Yes I'd want to be there for my wife! :D

3. Christie

Christie Active Member

I wished my husband was there during my first childbirth, but we were taken by surprise so he was at a meeting and didn't get the call on time.

Why don't you want it? I'm sure you have your reasons. :)

4. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I have mixed feelings about this. I mean, that moment is my moment, although it sounds fun to share it with my husband, I want to relish it without worrying if he's okay. He's terribly afraid of blood.

5. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Definitely yes! I would always want to be there for my wife and hold her hand through the process. Childbirth is very amazing and something I would not want to miss!

6. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Yes of course! They should us giving birth to our babies. All I know is that it means a lot to them too if they are there with their wife during labor and delivery.