1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

If you can name your baby after a famous person...

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by JennyCannes, Dec 18, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

If you can name your baby after a famous person, who would that famous person be and why? :D

2. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

If I have a baby girl, I would name her Scarlett, like Scarlet Johansson. I just love the name and Scarlett's face and body very lovely to see.

3. Princess

Princess Active Member

I would go for Emily/Emma from Emma Watson. Not sure what her real name is but I like Emily better :p

4. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Haha, Angelina Jolie is one of my favorites. Sad to hear that she has been having trouble with her family though but I would name my girl after her if I have a chance.

For boys, Matt Damon is one of my faves haha. Matt isn't so bad of a name :)

5. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Cate Blanchett is an actress I really like. I think I'll name my future baby that way :)

6. Christie

Christie Active Member

I like Scarlett too! :D The name is so feminine and strong, plus I'm a fan :)

7. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Yay! I also like Hugh, as in Hugh Grant. Gosh, he's my all time crush. Plus I love how it was pronounce, very masculine. Butterfly in my stomach thinking of Hugh. Hahaha

8. LizB

LizB Member

I like the name Emily and perhaps Adam.

9. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I have always liked the name Shania (after Twain). And for a boy, I like the name Afam too. :)

10. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Diana after Princeas Diana is my vote. For guys, I vote for Zac :)

11. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Helena (Bonham-Carter) for a baby girl and Matt (Damon) for a baby boy :)

12. Summer

Summer Member

I would like to name it after Kate (Hudson), she's a very free spirited and happy person and I want my daughter to be like her too. :)

13. I would love to give the name Adele, such a great voice. I wish that my daughter will have a beautiful voice like her. :)

14. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

That would be a great gift of a talent, a voice like Adele's :)

15. I have been in love with Adele since she released Chasing Pavements way, way back when we were 20's. I just love her so much. :)

16. LizB

LizB Member

Adele is a beautiful name. And for.boys, I fancy the name Harrison.

17. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I would like to change my vote and cast it for the suggestions above. The name Helena is so romantic! And Matt, well, Matt Damon is Matt Damon.

18. Helena for a girl is an interesting name. For a boy, the name Mert (I think this is Turkish in origin) is nice.

19. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I do not know anyone famous whose name is Mert, tho. But it's a very masculine pick :)

20. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I'm going for Keanu Reeves. I'm such a fan! Haha. He is so intense yet can still portray gentle roles :D