1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Implantation Bleeding

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Alicia, May 8, 2017.

1. Alicia

Alicia New Member

Hi Everyone,

I had a couple questions about implantation bleeding. I had a miscarriage October of 2016. So, this past month when my period was late I didn't think of it. Then this weekend I noticed I was tired more and my boobs hurt but on May 1st I had started bleeding so I just assumed I had gotten my period. It started out as brown blood then turned into a lighter version of my period it was red/pink. Then around the 3rd it turned into brown blood and has stayed that way until today where it was watery pink blood. I decided to take a pregnancy test to rule it out. I figured it would just come up negative but it came up positive.. Now im waiting for the dr to call me back to see what they want to do.. Idk if I am having an ectopic pregnancy I have had zero pain or if it was just implantation or if I lost the whole pregnancy. I never had any blood clots and with the last miscarriage It was a missed miscarriage where my body wouldn't expel the pregnancy on its own so i'm worried my body just think its still pregnant when its not as well. Anyone have this happen before?