1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Is this too faint ?

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Amanda, May 3, 2017.

?

Am I pregnant?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Okay I've been off of birth control (iud) for only a few months and I haven't had my period except for the first few days from getting it out. Ive taken pregnancy tests every week because I'm just not sure. Now this week I've taken three and saw a very very faint line but it's not enough for me to get my hopes up about being pregnant because I would be crushed if I did get excited and I wasn't pregnant. Now I've never even seen the faintest of lines.. usually it's the control line and all clear. So please just help me now! Should I go to the doctor or is it too early for thathe too?

2. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Hello Amanda,

Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant. If you stop birth control for a few months now, I suggest you go to your doctor. I hope you get the good news! Let us know. :)

3. Love

Love Guest

Other than using a pregnancy test, you will know that you are pregnant when your body will definitely show some signs, you just need to listen closely to your body to observe the changes. Also, it is always advisable to consult your doctor for confirmation. Remember, the sooner you visit the doctor, the better you will feel. I hope that something positive comes your way! :)