1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Jenny From The Block :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JennyCannes, Nov 3, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hi guys, it's sooo nice to meet everyone here!

I'm Jenny, a mum of two crazy hyperactive kiddos and a sweet dog, and currently on my 4th month of pregnancy. It's been crazy, and as my OBGYN advised me to be on bedrest until childbirth, I'm home and would like some company and talk with you guys :)

2. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Oh, is that your dog? It looks adorable! :)
    I read your post on your pregnancy, do take care and I am sending you my best wishes of good health for both you and your baby :)

3. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Oh bed rest, both a privilege and a problem. We sometimes want to just rest, but at times it can get boring and you'd wish you weren't on bed rest. Hope you get better soon :)

Welcome to the forum, Jenny! Nice to meet you!

P.S. Your dog is soooo cute!

4. JennyCannes

Yes that's her, our very own nanny :D

Thank you so much for your kind words!

5. JennyCannes

Thanks Honey!
    That's so true, it does get so boring. But the doggie helps with it, along with Netflix and food ;) :p

6. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

How long have you been on bedrest now? I was on the same boat for like a whole month and it nearly drove me insane. :) netflix, books and a lot practice time on the ukelele helped me survive. Good luck! it's all going to be worth it! :)

7. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Hi Jenny! I guess it's time to download or rent movies and do a marathon so you won't get bored. :) When I was pregnant and had spotting, what I did was watch all the movies I like and read some books. It helped me relieve stress and at the same time catch up with some good movies.

You can also cuddle that cute dog. :)

8. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hi Jenny! I hope you're doing well, and oh my what cute spots your dog has :D
    Time to learn a new hobby for you! I love reading books and watching movies too, but that can only take you for a while. Maybe do some crafting?

9. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hi Jenny!
    Thanks for welcoming me on my thread. :)
    You're lucky to have your kids and dog keep you company while you take time to rest.

10. JennyCannes

Oohh the ukelele sounds nice. My uncle plays it well, maybe I shiuld venture into learning how to play an instrument :)

Solange Diaz likes this.
  11. JennyCannes

Our dog does a good job at cuddling :D

Crafting sounds nice too! Haha. Pinterest has some nifty ideas on diy :D

Thank you too Leiah :)

12. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Welcome to the forum Jenny! We will keep you company during your bedrest. ;) so nice to meet you. I hope you would be able to share your journey. Will be interesting to see which route you will take on how you would keep yourself busy during bed rest. I am very lazy, my husband says (haha), which is why I will go the easier route, watching TV probably. :D Hoping you get to have a safe pregnancy!

13. JennyCannes

Thank you so much! :) I'm currently just playing gently with the dog and watching Netflix. But I am looking for other ways to pass the time.

Hopefully by my next consultation my OB would let me walk around some more.

14. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Jenny, I highly recommend it. Any musical instrument would be great. I kept myself motivated by saying that my goal is to be able to use the instrument for playing lullabies for the baby. I was hoping for an easy way to put him to sleep. But instead, when my son hears the ukelele now, he gets all excited as if recognizing it, "hey, I know that sound! We're old friends!" hehe

Dilly's Mom likes this.
  15. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Hi Jenny! Will be happy to keep you company while you are on bedrest. Maybe it could be the best time to pick up a new hobby too! i painted watercolors when I was on bedrest for a few weeks. who knows what you can discover aboit yourself. it's actually kind of exciting. see you around!