1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Keeping it "Casual"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by rogerscarla171, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Moms and Dads, what's your take on pre-marital sex? should it be condoned? should it be accepted as a biological need for males and females? I personally think that its harmless as long as the people involved are guided and oriented accordingly.

What are your thoughts?

2. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I think we're on the same track, @rogerscarla171. I think teens feel like we need to treat them as adults, and that we just need to teach them about the certain responsibilities of being sexually active/engaged. :)

3. Christie

Christie Active Member

I am guilty of having done it. My parents told me that I should be careful about my choices, decisions, and actions especially when it comes to this as it will dictate my future. I followed that advice. It's okay if you guide the children well.

4. See? makes my point better, guidance over ostracism. its always better to orient them in the right path than scold them over something that is completely natural... :)

5. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I totally agree. Sure, abstinence until marriage is still the best, but with today's generation, they are starting to get more rebellious with each restriction. Proper counselling would always be the best way.