1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Kiddie Arts And Crafts

Discussion in 'Primary School Age' started by JennyCannes, Dec 6, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

2. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Wow thanks for the compilation! :D
    I like the science experiments part, I think I'll gather supplies so we can do them on the weekend when my niece and nephews come to visit ;)

3. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Wow! My boys will surely enjoy the DIY rocket and the Easter egg coloring. We used to buy small eggs from the mall when it's Easter, so it's a fake egg instead of the real egg. I just hope they don't break most of the eggs hahaha.

4. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Thank you for these, I cannot wait for the day I can build that rocket with my son. And we will decorate his room with planets and stars and the solar system. That is, if he ever grows up to like space. :D

5. LizB

LizB Member

I have fond memories of making our own Easter eggs when I was a kid. It was really a good bonding activity. My Dad and I will take hours hiding the eggs and I always insist that it should be hard to find them. But then when it's my sister's turn to find them, I tell her where it is anyway. Hahaha! Good times.

6. Christie

Christie Active Member

My husband will love this! Lol. When it comes to making experiments and diy with the kids, he always gets excited. Thanks! :D

7. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

My daughter will love the jar with stars as well as the eggs. She always look forward to Egg Hunting becuase she wants to have more toys and money. Haha.

8. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

My kids love the jar too! Anything that reminds them of stars and the galaxy are always a big hit to children :)

9. Summer

Summer Member

Wow thank you for the great compilation. :) I will keep this in mind so that when my daughter gets a bit bigger, we can do something together.

10. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

My nephew's kids love making homemade slime just like the one you have in your album :) I don't know why but kids just love the messy gooey stuff lol :p

11. Christie

Christie Active Member

Haha, I'm thinking the same way too :) I guess we just have to be extra careful :D

12. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I am thinking of boiling them first so if they get to break it, they can eat it. Haha. They might break and eat them all and we'll go back to plastic eggs. :)

13. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Yes, definitely. Especially now that everyone are displaying their Christmas decors outside their homes, my kids love walking every night and looking at each Christmas lights and stars hanging. They really looked so amazed with lights. My son would always request for our Christmas tree's lights be put on even on daytime. hahaha.

14. Princess

Princess Active Member

I remember when I was a kid, I loved helping with decorating the tree and house with Christmas decor. Then I would patiently wait for my dad to turn on the lights.
    Some of the lights even have sounds to go with them! :D

15. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

My toddler likes the fairy lights a lot, and the big white snowball lights we put on the Christmas tree! He would sit there staring at them for an hour or so :D

16. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Have you seen the new led lights in home TV shopping? Led lights that serves as Christmas lights. My kids saw one house when we did trick or treat last October and they want us to buy that for Christmas. Haha.