1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Honeylette, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I just want to share with the moms here what pillow my husband bought for me from Amazon.
    Oh it's sooooooooo comfy!! :)
    I can't stress that enough because it really is, and it helps me sleep better at night :)
    Here's what it looks like:

[​IMG]

2. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

This looks amazingly cute and comfy! Is it hypoallergenic?

3. Princess

Princess Active Member

I used a similar pillow like that, and it is very, very comfy. I just love it. Mine's made with bamboo charcoal stuff and the ad says hypoallergenic, but since I don't have allergies I can't attest to that @rogerscarla171 :)

4. Christie

Christie Active Member

Oh, that looks really comfy, but very expensive! I used an O-shaped pillow, I think it's the best too but I didn't like the price tag on it. Totally worth it though!

5. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I want that! bamboo charcoal in fabric creates such an improvement to making products safer for us consumers!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  6. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

I wanted this when I was pregnant! :D But I already had a gazillion pillows so opted to make a pillow fort instead :D

7. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Looks very comfy but like @Dilly's Mom I have tons of pillows already :)

8. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

We never bought this one before. Once we get pregnant again (hopefully a boy this time!) I will buy my wife one of these :D