1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Let's Talk about Sex

Discussion in 'Primary School Age' started by Solange Diaz, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

aha. the ol' Birds and the Bees usually does the trick. But right now, I'd rather want my daughters to be just the perfect little angels that they are.

2. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

I second that. It feels so far away from our current reality because he is still a baby. Although I think, I will always feel like that even when my son is like, 30 years old.

3. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

It's really hard to explain things like that but I realized upon reading the comments here, it is better that they ask us instead of asking other people about what that is because they might mislead the child unintentionally. I mean, it's really hard but then saying the right words and explain as simple and clearly as possible will somehow make them understand these things. Gosh, I don't know how to start if this happens to me but I am hoping not too soon.

4. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

E
    Here's praying the time will not come too fast. I just want my kid to be a kid for as long as possible :)

5. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

Isn't that the truth? I mean, just take a look at our own parents - my mother still pinches my cheeks when the family gathers! haha.

6. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

That's because parents will be parents no matter what the age of the children. In our parents' eyes we're still that silly little kid. Gosh, I miss my parents. :(

7. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

Sorry to hear that. :( All I want from my children is their love and respect for me - the kind that when I'd lie down on my deathbed, they'd all be there by my side.