1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Look Here First- How to Get The Most out of your Maternity Forum Membership

Discussion in 'Welcome To Maternity Forum' started by Maternity Forum, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Maternity Forum

Maternity Forum Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Maternity Forum!

Maternity Forum is not just a forum. It is a community formed to share, support, and learn. If you engage, interact, read, learn, and get to know the people here, you can expect outstanding results and life long friendships.

Following are some of the things you can do to magnify your Maternity Forum results.

Lurk or Join? Well... both! It can be beneficial to lurk for a while. It takes a while to get a feel for the personality of this particular community. However, reading will only give you a very small return on your time. Your learning and enjoyment will take leaps forward when you register and start really interacting here. So, yes you lurkers out there... it is okay to do for a time. However, we are all about helping each other here! So, after you have spent a little time to read, it is time to take the leap and Register!

Make An Introduction Even though this forum is growing quickly, we are still a tight community, and we are very anti-spam. You will be well received if your first post is an introduction, and we want to get to know you. Please, share a little about yourself with us! We want to know your experience, your interest, and what your future plans are! Go Here to Make Your Introduction.

Get the Most Out of Your Threads If you are here because you would like help, you are just getting started on the path to motherhood, or you are in "learn" mode, please remember these simple guidelines when posting your questions:
    1) Be respectful and courteous at all times. Many members her give their valuable time and energy away from their day jobs as Dr.'s, Nurses, Consultants (and of course the busiest job in the world Motherhood). So, please treat all members and topics with the utmost respect.
    2) Please do not argue. If you do not agree with another member that is fine, but please do not argue or name call at anytime.
    3) Remember to follow up. It gives the contributing members great encouragement when you can come back to a thread with more experience, or the action taken on any questions you might have had in the beginning. We all learn more this way!

Say Thanks Once you have asked your question, remember to say thank you to those that have taken the time to respond to you.

Give Back We all have something to learn and we all have something to share. Remember to spend time in both of these areas. You may feel like you don't have any knowledge to give. That is not so. We all learn, and we all grow. You have had experiences in your life, and those experiences taught you something. Sometimes, those lessons come from failures too. (we have all had them). Please share, and know that you are a valuable part of the Maternity Forum Community!

Give Us Feedback
    We want to hear from you! Go Here To Give Maternity Forum Helpful Feedback.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    waybeyondfedup likes this.
  2. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Kudos to this community! Thanks for the guide, and I'm looking forward to a great experience here sharing stories and experiences with other moms and moms-to-be. :)

3. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

This community has been very helpful so far and the people are supportive even though I am not yet pregnant or a mother I surely enjoy the conversations. Keep it up!

4. Summer

Summer Member

I am so glad I found this community! I am a teenage mom of 2 month old girl and I would really need some advice from experienced moms like the people in here. I feel the warm environment here. :)

5. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I love this forum! I've been reading all day and finally get a chance to post my first comment! I love how interactions are getting on here! I am a mom of three boys and I could use some tips here! Yay for motherhood! I hope to meet you all online and maybe chat? Live free. :)

6. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

I've been on the forum for almost a month now. needless to say, great show everyone! the members are great and this forum is a great starter for newbie parents. :)