1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Lost kids

Discussion in 'General Miscarriage And Loss Discussion' started by MrHandy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

The neighbor had police come over a few days ago, and after talking to the wife, we found out that their kids never made it home after school. The school bus said that they waited for the kids to come but no one saw them after they exited the school doors to the parking lot where the school bus is parked.

The bad news is, the kids were found, but they were lifeless. It is very heartbreaking, me and my wife cried, they were such sweet kids and the parents have a good heart. I can't imagine it happening to me :(

2. Princess

Princess Active Member

Oh no :(:(:(
    I don't know why there are people who exist just to do bad things to others. Those children are innocent and don't deserve such a thing to happen. I think I will have a breakdown if this happened to me :(

3. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I don't understand. It's not even kidnapping for ransom? Not that it would make it ok if it were. I don't understand why these things happen and it breaks my heart. It also makes it harder for me to let go of my paranoia and fears raising up my son. :( I cannot imagine it either.

4. LizB

LizB Member

This is the saddest thing I have read today. How many kids were there? Maybe it's a revenge crime against the parents, it just sounds so pointless. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Life is unfair that way. :(

5. Summer

Summer Member

Oh my god, what happened and why did they kill the kids? I just felt goosebumps and my jaw literally dropped when I read the word "lifeless". The kids did not deserve this. Those criminals should be in jail forever, better yet death penalty.

6. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Jesus, what happened to the kids? Don't they have CCTV at school and maybe they can check who picked up the kids? This is so heartbreaking :(

7. Any updates on this @MrHandy ? I hope they find justice for the kids. I feel for the parents. How many kids were killed? I would be devastated too and maybe collapse upon seeing the dead bodies of my children. Prayers to the parents. :(

8. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Oh no! I just read this. This is so sad :( why would someone kill kids? I am sad for the parents. It hurts to see your precious kids dead and burying them is like killing yourself too. :(

9. Jesus Christ. what is happening to the world???! :(
    Praying for those kids' eternal rest. I hope the parents get the justice that they deserve.

10. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

I saw this in the news. things like these have become too common of a thing, and its just so sad. :(

11. Oh my. this is so sad. I hope those crooks that did this get what's coming for them! :mad::mad::mad:

12. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I can just imagine how the parents feel! :( I hope this never happens to anyone else again. the police should be more vigilant! as well as those in the community.

13. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

This has got to be the saddest story I heard. I read a similar story online, kids being kidnapped from just outside school and beaten up by racists and drug addicts then dumped somewhere else for no reason :(

14. Christie

Christie Active Member

Oh my goodness! This is exactly the reason why drugs should be banned and those who commit crimes related to drugs should be locked in prison for life :(