1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Magic Bullet Baby Bullet

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Honeylette, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Okay, so I have to be honest I am a Magic Bullet fan.
    I use my baby bullet everyday to make my smoothies,and sometimes, I also use it to make homemade mayonnaise and homemade nut butters :D
    This one is for my older baby since I don't want to introduce any allergens to his food. It's perfect. No clumps, perfectly liquefied veggies and fruits for my baby to eat! :)
  2. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

@Honeylette im really entertained with your product reviews! Lol. How different is it compared to a regular food processor?
  3. Princess

Princess Active Member

I am a fan of Magic Bullet, we have one too, but why is there a need to buy a separate Baby Bullet? You have tons of money @Honeylette! Haha. They aren't cheap, I had to salestalk my hubby for three months to buy me one.
  4. Christie

Christie Active Member

Is there any difference from using just a regular food processor to make baby food? I have a Cuisinart food processor I use for everything :)
  5. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

yes, i am curious as well. Someone tried to sell me their old one and my mom just snorted at me for even thinking of buying it. I now wonder if I should have bought it instead. Could you tell us more?
  6. LizB

LizB Member

Oh, I was just planning to mash foods here and there. I was told by a doctor friend not to puree everything baby eats so he won't grow up to be a picky eater. Will do more research on this. :D