1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Maternity Forum | The Perfect Place for First Time Moms

Discussion in 'Welcome To Maternity Forum' started by RoNa, Nov 2, 2016.

?

What do you want for a first baby?

1. Boy

75.0%
  2. Girl

25.0%
  1. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Maternity Forum is the place to talk about trying to conceive, pregnancy, baby and parenting. Feel free to start a poll where you can both post and respond to questions about pregnancy, parenting and infancy.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  2. Thank you for the information RoNa, the poll feature is nice, and I answered it. I really wished and hoped and prayed for my first child to be a boy and I got it! Now I have 3 boys and I don't know what to do with them :D

3. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I kept wishing for a girl but I had 2 boys (who are now adults), and they are the sweetest. I'm still longing for a girl though.

4. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

hahaha do you want to conceive another baby girl to shut them all up someday? :)

5. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Maybe someday you will get pregnant and God will give you a baby girl. Eversince I was little I told myself that someday I wish to have a baby boy as my 1st baby and yes, I definitely have one.

6. I was hoping that would happen, but that little princess will probably ruin the life of my boys. I could only imagine the fun she will have with all 4 boys around her fingertips. :D