1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Mommy of Two :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leiah, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hi everyone! I'm Leiah, a proud mommy of two wonderful kids. :cool:
    I'm a stay at home mom, so I get to spend all the time with my kids as they are growing up.
    I love pets, gardening and baking.
    I'd love to meet other moms here at the forum! :)
    Cheers to us who love being parents :D
    Princess likes this.
  2. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi Leiah! Looks like you're having a blast at this parenting stuff. I'm still trying to get a hang of it though, but someday I'll be just like you, all calm and relaxed. :D
    Welcome to the community! You have a lovely child :D
    Princess likes this.
  3. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Nothing beats having to spend the days watching your kids grow up and making memories with them! Welcome to Maternity Forum, Leiah! It's great to have you here with us :)
    Princess likes this.
  4. Christie

Christie Active Member

I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, and work from home (cue Work From Home by Fifth Harmony ;) ) but I can't seem to find a good source of income that allows that :(

Anyway, welcome here and we're glad you can join us! :D
    Princess likes this.
  5. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Aww, thanks Christie, Jenny, and Honey for the warm welcome!
    I'm always happy to connect with other moms, it makes me very excited and giddy about motherhood :D :D :D
    Princess likes this.
  6. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Hi, Leah! Is that your child in the photo? He looks lovely (I'm assuming the child is a boy because of the color of the clothes, correct me if I'm wrong)! Anyway, do you have two boys? boy and girl? Keen on reading your insights to parenthood. I am just a proud aunt for now, but in time maybe a mom to little tykes like you. ;)
  7. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I am a mommy of two as well! Haha, my name here is just the same. I have two kids now and a working from home mom. I love watching movies in my spare time (if there is haha) and play games with my kids and eat out with my family. I would love to learn baking too! My daughter wants to be a baker when she grows up. :)
  8. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Hi Leiah! I am currently a Work at Home Mom but was a SAHM for almost a year. it was the best time of my life. I completely believe you when you say you are enjoying it too. Sure it has its struggles, but the quality and quantity of time you get so spend with your kids must be so priceless. Hope to see you around!
  9. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

We mommas have to stick together. Welcome, Leiah! Do tell us more about being a stay at home mom. I am currently at a crossroads, trying to decide if I should just be a full-time Mom. God knows it must be the toughest job in the world. Hope to hear your thoughts on this.
  10. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Oh you bet Solange! Being a full time mom is a tough job, because you get to do everything and I mean everything by yourself and you will feel like 24 hours is not enough to finish everything. Even when you are in the bathroom for quick pee, toddlers will knock at your door. :)
  11. Princess

Princess Active Member

I can relate with this one! It's been a tough time trying to multitask household chores, budgeting, feeding your kids, trying to look for supplemental income, cooking, and all that. How I wish I have one of those time turners where you can go back in time and do things simultaneously like in Harry Potter :D
  12. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I sometimes wish I have superpowers and make lots of money to at least compensate for all my sleepless nights, so I could eat everything I like. Haha. Or maybe a super power where in one snap, every chores is fixed. haha.
  13. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hi! Yup, he's a sweet and quiet boy, barely crying and just smiling all the time. ;)

I would sure love to have those powers, haha! I bet we'd make tons of money just being at home :D
  14. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hi Solange! I don't really do much apart from those, but I do have a small income from baking and making jams and other preserved food that my cousin sells at her bakeshop. I'm thinking of blogging though or working from home.

Wow! What work did you do previously?
  15. Good for you! I have 3 boys, and quiet would be the last adjective I would use to describe them. They are quite a handful in all aspects, but I love them even more!
  16. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Hi Leiah! I'm a stay at home mom too! I am working from home and at the same time taking care of my kid. Cheers to all of us! :)