1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Motorola MBP36S Baby Monitor

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Leiah, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

We love the Motorola MBP36S Wireless Video Baby Monitor. It is very easy to put up and we had no problems with multiple cams. The sound and video quality is great during both day and night. Battery is good. And it has a microphone too :p
  2. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I'm actually looking for a good baby monitor. We don't have video, we still have the audio-only monitor. But this looks like something worth checking out. Thanks!
  3. Princess

Princess Active Member

I saw this at Amazon the other day but I think it was pricey. Lots of good reviews though. I think I'll just skip the monitor and have them share our room. :D
  4. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Thanks for the review @Leiah! :D
    Our baby monitor just broke down a week ago, so we're scouting for a new one. I'll go check this out in the mall tomorrow :D
  5. Christie

Christie Active Member

We're not that much into baby monitors, because the nanny is supposed to keep watch all the time, but just in case we do, we'll go check it out :)
  6. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I saw a promotional video for this exact product a few days ago. It was about some of the best parenting products of 2016, so it must be really good. ;)
  7. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Yeah this product is on many of the top lists for mommy and baby products and best products for 2016. That is why we bought it too. :)
  8. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

After watching the paranormal activity movies, i think I got scared off of using our baby monitor! Lol
  9. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

HAhahaha! Sorry, I was thinking the exact same thing. We don't get to use the baby monitor much because we co-sleep so someone is always in the room with baby. But maybe when we get a nanny, we will install one of those secret cameras, just to be in top of how she/he is when we are not around.
  10. LizB

LizB Member

I would check this out. Seems like a better product than the ones my husband showed me from the stores here in our place.
  11. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Then you'll get a recording of someone with the baby, but when you check the nursery, no one's there!!! Oh no, Im just really scared of that movie! :eek::(

But kidding aside, for the safety of the baby, child monitors and cameras are very useful. (Just have to get over that fear! lol)