1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Negative and positive tests...pregnancy symtoms, HELPPPP

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Cadenjf, May 19, 2017.

1. Cadenjf

Cadenjf New Member

Hello. I am 2 weeks late on my period. I have all the symptoms (dizziness, sore being breasts, 3 positive pregnancy tests) I have taken 8 HPTs now. I'm driving myself nuts!! 3 of the HPTs were positive, while the rest of the digital tests were negative (most recent one this morning). I have read close to anything and everything online already and it seems there is a higher chance of a false negative than positive. For some reason I'm thinking the original HPTs are positive bc they are more accurate than the digital screen? I swear on my life I am pregnant I can feel it. My breasts hurt and they've NEVER been sore before. I feel nausea and dizziness (I've been forgetting the littlest things), I almost threw up cooking buttered noodles with cheese (the cheese smell had me sick to my stomach and that's never happened before). I'm assuming my hcg levels are just extremely low? I hope someone on here can help me ease my mind. I am 99% sure I'm pregnant, the 1% is only because of these negative tests. Please help meeee!!!

2. Charm

Charm Member

Maybe it's just too early for the at-home tests. I suggest you call your doctor and schedule a blood test because its more reliable than urine test. Good luck! :)