1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Netflix suggestions

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Dilly's Mom, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Anybody here who also thinks Netflix saves sanities? It's what I watch to relax at the end of a long day with the baby. Any suggestions?

2. I don't have Netflix, but I do watch movies a lot. It's our most common date night activity.

But I saw the preview of the Series of Unfortunate Events starring Neil Patrick Harris and I am contemplating on getting Netflix because of that.

Dilly's Mom likes this.
  3. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Daredevil and Outlander. :) I watch a lot of the movies too. And next week, I can't wait for the Gilmore Girls reunion! I totally get what you mean by sanity-saver.

Dilly's Mom likes this.
  4. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I love Netflix! I used to watchall the episodes of Heartland and How I Met Your Mother back to back, then my husband complained that I am losing sleep over it lol. But it is great! And cheap too!

Dilly's Mom likes this.
  5. Dilly's Mom

Oh yes! I
    Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me. I can watch reruns of HIMYM! thanks!

6. Dilly's Mom

That Unfortunate Series trailer looked so interesting. Talk about reverse psychology, huh? Yeah will make a note to catch that one. :)

7. Dilly's Mom

GILMORE GIRLS!!!! No more words necessary. Just. Can't. Wait.

8. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I would love to watch that! I love those kinds of shows, ones that really make you think and wonder. Time to renew my Netflix subscription then :D

Dilly's Mom likes this.
  9. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Oh my gosh, am I the only one who doesn't know about Netflix? We don't have that. Is that a subscription from a cable company? Looks like I will enjoy Netflix if I have that. Does it have reruns, like Sex and the City or Grey's Anatomy?

10. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

It does have both shows last time I checked. It's just a nice way of accessing your fave shows without having to illegally download them. You can visit the website because it's not really cable.

11. Yay! Thanks for this. I am actually also ignorant with netflix i also thought it was on cable subscription :p I will defiitely check this out this weekend since I need to get some me time this weekend.

12. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

There are a lot of series available exclusively in Netflix that I also do want to get it most of the time, but there are also times when I realize that I could just download them so I don't have to purchase a membership. Haha, forever confused.

13. JennyCannes

Those shows are there. The best part is, it is only $7.99-$9.99 per month depending on your screen size and number of gadgets you want your subcription to cover :)

14. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Wow sounds tempting! We will consider that maybe next year because we will be moving to a new home and my husband said no subscription until next year. But I will keep that on my list. :)

15. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Is anyone watching Narcos on Netflix here? Is it any good? I'm curious about its plot and story. But the guy on the lead role kinda looks scary

16. JennyCannes

@Alex Santiago it's pretty good. It's about drugs, money, the trade, and the fight for power. At least that's what I saw from the few times I peeked into the TV while my husband is watching. He is so into it he can barely take his eyes off the screen :p

17. JennyCannes

I'm watching Supernatural right now, it's a series that I am following on Netflix about these brothers and their dad who are running after - well, it's pretty obvious - supernaturals. Quite a nice story but sometimes a bit too exciting.

18. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I know it's a bit late, but I am binge-watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.
    I never really got to watch every episode when it was still airing so I'm catching up now and it just reminds me of my younger carefree days :)

19. Dilly's Mom

Oh, I started this series, but never quite continued. I heard it got exciting in the next few seasons, so I am planning to watch it again too! :D

20. Dilly's Mom

The funny thing is, I thought I have watched all the episodes of HIMYM because there were so much of it, and in my head the story was pretty complete. Imagine my surprise when I decided to watch the pilot episode and realized I haven't watched it yet! All through episode 7 of the first season. So guess who binge-watched? :D