1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

New mum here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Summer, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Summer

Summer Member

Hello fellow mums. I am Summer and I am 18 years old. I just gave birth two months ago to a lovely baby girl named Autumn. Yes, her name is Autumn, I named her so she could be connected to my name.

I got pregnant at an early age and this is my first born. I am just so happy I came across this forum because I badly needed some information and advises in taking care of my child. My parents lived far from me and me and my husband are living in an apartment and kind of new in this place.

I hope to be friends with other mums here and hoping to be able to a wise first time mum as well. :)

2. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Summer and Autumn! What a pair! I love how your name connects with each other. Maybe in the future, you could have a boy and announce Winter is coming. :) Sorry, I have a weird sense of humor. But I do adore your names. :) Welcome to the forum!

3. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Hi Summer! Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to hear your unique experiences and opinions. Have fun!

4. Christie

Christie Active Member

Hi Summer and welcome to our growing community! Thanks for sharing your story with us :) We're glad to have you on board and we are very happy to help you through raising and taking care of your first child.

It's lovely how your names are both connected. I find it really cute :)

5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Haha this actually crossed my mind a while ago and oh boy am I glad to know that I am not alone in this weird sense of humor hahaha :D

6. LizB

LizB Member

Hi Summer! I am new here as well. Despite our age difference, you are way ahead of me because my baby is still inside. So do share your tips as you go along the way. :)

7. Princess

Princess Active Member

Wow what a lovely name you have. I imagine you are very cheerful and sunny ;)

Welcome to the family! We are very happy to have you here, together with @LizB :D I look forward to share experiences and stories with you both. Enjoy your stay here :D

8. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Hello @Summer and @LizB! Welcome to the forums! We're so glad you decided to join us here as we build this community :D

9. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Hi there Summer! I like your name ao much! Sounds so vibrant and happy and free! You can browse through the topics we already discussed in the past and share your POV too! Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. :)

10. Summer

Summer Member

Thanks everyone! I feel so welcomed here. :)

Believe it or not, we are actually going to name our future son Winter. :) We only want two kids, and hopefully we'll have a boy. We haven't thought of a name yet if we are to have another girl. Do you have any suggestions?

11. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

I love your names! They sound so refreshing and positive. I have two daughters, and currently pregnant, I'm also hoping for a boy. If you're gonna have a girl, maybe Spring would be nice :)

12. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Hi @LizB ! :) There are a lot of discussions in here that are very helpful in dealing with our experiences and sometimes problems being mothers. I'm pregnant as well, but this is my third. Welcome to maternityforum.com!

13. LizB

LizB Member

Thank you, Alex! I am looking forward to all the cool tips. So far, I am picking up a lot!

14. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Hi Summer! You're name makes me reminisce the warm and colorful vacations we have all throughout summer, and it's so cold here now that winter is peeking :D

15. Summer

Summer Member

Thanks! In this time that it's cold, we always want a warm weather and if it's hot we want a cold weather, haha. Very weird minds. :) My friends like my name too. I kinda think my name reflects my parent's love for the season, or maybe they met during the summer. Guess I have to ask them this week.