1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

New Year's Resolution

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by MommyofTwo, Dec 24, 2016.

1. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

What are the things you wish to put on your resolution wish? I mean those who are not able to complete or not able to do the rest if the so lame.

I think it's funny. :)

2. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I haven't written down the things I want to do next year but I will be back to this thread once I have a concrete list before the year ends. :)

3. I only have one New Year's Resolution for 2017, it would be to save up for our family's vacation this coming summer. We have been meaning to go on a vacation as a family but since we were paying off our debts we cannot squeeze in the money for travel and vacation. 2017 is the right time. :)

4. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I want to save up for Lasik treatment. It costs $3500 excluding tax so it's a bit huge, but I have difficulty with wearing glasses and contact lenses so this will be a good thing. :)

5. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Wow, that sounds great :) Where are you planning to go?

6. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

That's expensive...but you need it so it's okay. :)

My new year's resolution would be to learn a new language and be fluent at it :)

7. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Wow @Honeylette that's a great new year's resolution :)

I want to start eating healthier and stop eating junk foods and soda completely. Hopefully I can do it :)

8. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I thought about lasik surgery in the past as I have a grade of 650 for both eyes but I'm too scared.

9. We plan to go somewhere local only because believe it or not me and my husband doesn't have passport yet. Lol. Do we'll be visiting local spots first and explore some beaches in summer. Gosh, I can't wait for it to come true.

10. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

My NYRs are pretty basic: 1.) Lose weight and love healthier for baby's sake, 2.) Start an education fund for my child and 3.) Work-life balance for when I return to work
    ;)

11. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

I want to save up so my husband, son and I could visit my sister in Switzerland. :) All i have to put up is airfare since we will have lodgings there already. I cannot wait! :D

12. I would want to finally start a fund for a new house on the countryside. That is for material, as for my self, I will practice gratitude more.

13. Christie

Christie Active Member

I want to start an education savings account for my kids. I don't want them to grow up worrying how to pay for their schooling.

14. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Oh wow, is this for a vacation house? I love that idea! :) It's worth the investment and the effort to save up for :)

15. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

So many ideas for new year! I'm getting inspired haha I don't know which one I want to do! :p

16. Princess

Princess Active Member

ME TOO!! :D All of your ideas are so great, but I have to focus on just one LOL. I think I'll put up an emergency fund.

17. Christie

Christie Active Member

@Princess, that is a really good idea. I know many people who had difficulty getting back up just because they didn't have an emergency fund when things got really bad.

18. With the rise of condominiums nowadays, I really appreciate a country house more. Could be a retirement nest, why not. Plus, I could grow some of my own food.