1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Not sure if I'm pregnant

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Glow, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Glow

Glow New Member

Hello,

This might get a little lengthy...

I don't keep track of my period but my last period started on March 24th and it usually lasts 5 days with the last two days being very light. The last time I had sex was on April 5th. We had sex twice that night, once with a flavored condom that was maybe 2 years old and once with a normal condom. One of those times he ejaculated twice without pulling out and changing condoms. That being said...fast forward...this last Saturday, April 22nd I spotted mid day. There was a tiny drop on my underwear and very light pink when I wiped. I inserted a tampon thinking my period had started and when I took it out a few hours later there was absolutely nothing on it. I kinda freaked and took a pregnancy test and it was negative. It's now Monday evening and still no period. I took another pregnancy test at work today that i bought at dollar tree and it was also negative. And so...is there any chance that was implamentaion bleeding?

2. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

While home pregnancy tests have improved over the years, (and they are an extremely accurate predictor of pregnancy) there have still been many instances of a test giving a false positive or a false negative result. You can wait a few more days and see what happens. Try another pregnancy test after a couple of days. You also might want to consult your doctor about it.