1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Olay Tinted Moisturizer

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Honeylette, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi everyone :)

I know this product maybe in the market for quite some time now, but I just tried switching to it from my Body Shop BB cream. They say bb creams are better for your skin instead of using foundations, but I want to go as natural as I can.

I used Olay's tinted moisturizer and I can say that after two weeks of use, my skin is a lot smoother and evenly toned. It's not too heavy on the face too even when compared with bb creams so I am very happy about it :)
  2. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Wow! I saw this when I was window shopping at the drugstore this morning. Haha. Do you use it everyday and after shower? I use Ponds at the moment, the pink one with oil control and UV protection. Looks okay for me though, no oily face for a couple of hours.
  3. I've tried a local tinted moisturizer too but it has some glitters on it that you can see when you face the mirror, is Olay the same? Because if not, then I would be happily switching to Olay. :)
  4. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Wow, I didn't know that Olay has tinted moisturizer, I tried other brands but it gives me an oily face after. i wanna check this out soon.
  5. LizB

LizB Member

I will check this one out. I like Olay products, it's light on the skin. Maybe I will like this one, so I can get rid of the foundation.
  6. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I think this product is not meant for those with oily skin, because it can enhance the shine. This works best for dry or normal skin as it gives a nice glowing look to it and nourishes the skin at the same time. :)
  7. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Oh. Thank you for the info @HappyMum. I have oily skin so if this is not good with oily skin then I'll pass on this. Will it produce more oil if used on oily skin?
  8. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

That's too bad. I wanted to try it because it sounds refreshing.
  9. Does it have glittering effect when put on?
  10. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

My mom uses this. No, it doesn't have that effect :)
  11. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

It's looks like bb cream or foundation, but much lighter and is mixed with moisturizer. Not glittery though. It gives enough coverage if you don't have many pimples :)
  12. LizB

LizB Member

So I just bought this after reading your posts. Will update later how it affects my combination skin. :)
  13. Summer

Summer Member

My friend uses this. She looks fresh when it's on and she looks really glowing. I am contemplating whether to buy this or not. Please make a review @LizB and let me know. :)
  14. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Yes LizB! Please do make a review as I think it would be nice to hear how the product feels like and its effects. TIA!
  15. LizB

LizB Member

Hi everyone! So I tried the tinted Olay Moisturizer and I found that I like it better than regular Bb cremes. I have always found the regular Olay day cream working for me, and this has the same feel to it. The tinted one feels a little thicker than the regular, but still felt lighter than primers and foundations. I have combination skin and I didnt see any noticeable oily feel than usual. That one I cover with a mattifying powder. All in all, it's a good one to use for when you dont need formal makeup and just want just a bit of coverage for a casual day out :)
  16. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

yey! Maybe it can work for me too! It's a good thing it isn't as expensive as other brands too. I want to look pretty but wouldnt want to break the bank. :) thanks for the review.
  17. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Thanks for the review, LizB. Sounds great. And yes, it wont break the bank which is a plus.