1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Ovulating and Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Wanting to conceive' started by Honeylette, Nov 28, 2016.

?

When have you ovulated on your cycle when you successfully got pregnant?

1. "Early" Ovulation - Before cd 10

20.0%
  2. "normal" ovulation - Cd10 to CD21

60.0%
  3. "late" Ovulation - CD22 and beyond

20.0%
  1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi guys, I'm doing a research for a friend's school project and I need your help to answer this mini survey. I just want to know when you ovulated on your cycle when you successfully got pregnant?

I hope you can help out ;)

2. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Hi Honeylette! The question is a little unclear to me. Is this like where we ovulating when we got pregnant?

3. Princess

Princess Active Member

I think it's if you are tracking your ovulation every month. Sometimes it comes late than your usual schedule, sometimes early. I tried this before but then again I stopped because I keep forgetting to track it.

But what I know is that on my first pregnancy, my ovulation was on time during the previous months.

4. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

It was a thing back then among young ladies to monitor their cycles diligently. There were not much contraceptive methods before and knowing when you are fertile and ovulating is a "must know" for girls.

When I got pregnant, I had an early ovulation and I miscalculated my days. I was married then anyway so I didn't have any problems.

5. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I actually don't have an idea how to count the days or know where you are exactly in your cycle, but when I was trying to conceive, my OB did the math and told me that I would be ovulating for the next week so she advised us to try to conceive then, and it was actually successful. :)

6. Christie

Christie Active Member

Me too. It was the community health clinic nurse assigned to our subdivision that helped me monitor my monthly cycle. Hubby and I were able to conceive during my regular ovulation period :)

7. LizB

LizB Member

There are ovulation test strips nowadays, and that makes it easier to track. When I got pregnant, I was ovulating. My husband and I have been trying for a while. I was doing basal temperature checks :)

8. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Are they expensive? I haven't thought of looking for these in our pharmacy so I really didn't know that they can be used. :p

Thanks for your responses :)

9. This is not exactly something I am very knowledgeable of because I don't really get a sign of whether it's my fertile time or whatnot. It just happens to me, which makes it more difficult to figure out if I am going to get pregnant or not.