1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Planner / To do notebook

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by pocketfullofsunshine, Jan 11, 2017.

1. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I just bought a planner! I am so happy! I even bought a desk calendar so I can write my schedule for the day. :)

2. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I don't have a planner and I am still contemplating whether to get one or not. I used to have this but since I write everything and I mean everything, one day my brother saw this and he saw all my sneaky trips with my boyfriend in a hotel and I got scolded big time and I swore to never have a planner ever again. Hahaha.

3. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Haha, interesting story you have there. I used to have one when I was in college. I would stick souvenirs and notes and photos in it. It's like a more organized scrapbook. :p

4. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

haha sneaky sneaky! I remember writing those kinds of things down back in college. but then I was so afraid that my dorm roommate would see it, I tore it from my journal and burned it. gotta maintain an image, you know. lol

5. good for you @MommyofTwo! :) an organized life is key to success! haha

6. and what image might that be? the goody-goody average joe next door? :p

7. Christie

Christie Active Member

Boys and their games haha! It's good that you're all grown up and a family man now eh @Rrrobert ;)

8. haha family/married men and their little secrets... lol.

9. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

come on guys... hahaha. dont be like that! lol maybe before, I used to be the ladies man.. but I'm a one-lady man now. O:--)